The Monday morning pep talk.
1. Wake up with an alarm happily or without one with vigor.
It is all about setting the tone for your day. Make a choice to be content and at peace with even the stuff that really burns your grits.
2. Take a morning poo or don’t be upset if you don’t.
3. Practice yoga. Unless it is a moonday.
Ashtanga people have days of full or new moon off. This assumes that one is actually practicing as much as possible. It is not just an excuse to be lazy. Lazy is not fierce.
4. Eat your favorite healthy breakfast and drink lots of fluids.
5. Get groomed: apply face mask, pluck brows, Nair ‘stache, floss, file nails, blow dry hair, whatever makes you feel put together.
6. Wear something that fits well and makes you feel fabulous.
7. Make your bed, clean your toilet, or do some other long forgotten household chore.
8. Try to do 5 nice things for other people, even if it is only sending out positive thoughts.
9. Listen to your favorite music.
10. Smile in the sun.
Sun = Vitamin D = Happy
Smile = Happy
Soak it up!