posted by ebean
Ways you should go green but aren’t (and how to do it)
- Nicole Hughes of The Huffington Post lists the Top 10 Ways to Green Up Your Sex Life
- Babeland offers an Eco Delight Kit featuring products that range from the non-toxic and organic, to the non profit made, vegan, and recycled.
- Learn about Virgin Blue’s Carbon Offset Program or take a look at TerraPass
- Bring your own food and snacks in reusable containers.
- Bring your own headphones and reading material from your local library or used book store.
- Bring your own beverage container. They might not refill it for you from the service carts because you are a freak with a metal water bottle so be prepared to fill it yourself at water fountains after security. You should only drink water anyway.
- Invest is some reusable food containers and ask the restaurant to use them instead
- Spend your money consciously and visit restaurants that are trying to green up their ways. You can find listings (although sparse) at dinegreen.com, the greatgreenlist, and eatwellguide. It ain’t easy being green…
How are you going green?